Monday, October 29, 2012

This past weekend, Scott's mom came into town for a short "hello" visit.  It was great, but like all trips, the end came way too fast.  I asked Jeanette for some help in my living room.  I had the 2 chairs I bought from Target and my 2 project wing back chairs, but hadn't been able to put this look together.  We spent all day Sunday trying to find the right accessories like rugs, end tables and lamps to hopefully make the space work. 

We had a really good game plan and things were coming along nicely.  Until I went to World Market.  The second I went in the door, I knew why the living room wasn't visually working in my space.  I had the wrong chairs.  In fact, I really didn't want 4 chairs, but wanted a couch/love seat and 2 chairs. 

Meet Harper

I don't know if I've ever loved a piece of furniture like I've loved this couch.  And I knew the second I saw it, I had to have it.  All of a sudden my room started coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment