Monday, November 19, 2012

My Weekend in Pictures

We actually accomplished quite a bit this weekend on the house.  So instead of showing pictures of that, I will show pictures of everything BUT the house.  I'm just that way sometimes.

Friday, I stayed home sick.  I must have ate something bad because there was no way I was making it too far from my house (or a bathroom!).  TMI? 

By Saturday afternoon, I felt IMMENSELY better.  We had plans with our friends to celebrate my birthday and another friend of ours that is on the same day, so we ventured out for that.  My stomach issues earned me the title of DD for the night.  There are worse things in life.  The bar we went to had GIANT JENGA made out of 2x4's.  Scott officially decided he is making a set for our backyard. 

Mom - you can "meet" my friends.  I labeled all their names in the 2nd picture for you :-)

Yes, I am washing my hands in that picture.  Bree came in and decided she wanted a picture in Kaela's bathroom RIGHT THEN!


From left to right: Bree, Dexter, (me), Krysten, Kaela




On Sunday, I went shopping with Kaela.  While we were at Target, we found the most FANTASTIC sweaters.  Dog sweaters, that is.  We both purchased one for 2 of our pooches.  Doesn't Baker just look SO handsome?




Baker was in an exceptionally photogenic mood last night.  I think it was the sweater.  While I was doing my homework on the floor next to the bed (that's where my bright lamp is) Chewy and him decided they wanted many pictures taken of them.

First they were sleeping.


Then they were wrestling.


Then I told them to look cute.  So Chewy yawned at me and Baker tried to eat his face. 

After I told them to look CUTER - I got this gem.

Don't be fooled by those cute, innocent faces.  Those 2 are double trouble.  You can't see in the picture, but Kaya is under the covers behind Baker.  She wants no part in the wrestling and would much rather be under blankets sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment