Monday, July 2, 2012

Art!

I was feeling under the weather this weekend so took it easy.  On Saturday afternoon while watching a movie with Scott, I pulled out some art supplies I had laying around and made these:


They're canvases of Kaya and Caspian and I think they're adorable!  I took photos of them that showed their sillhouette relatively well, cut the sillhouette out, traced it on the canvas and painted away.  I have to do Chewy's still.  The only picture I had of him wasn't big enough for the 16x20 canvas so he would have looked mini in comparison.

I was able to complete both of these while watching 21 Jump Street, so they weren't time consuming at all! Art project success!  Now I just have to find a place to hang them...  with all these wall choices, I'm almost overwhelmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment