Saturday, September 29, 2012

New Chairs

The living room chairs were delivered Thursday and I put one together last night and the other this morning.  I decided to wait over night to make sure before I took the time to assemble the second one.

I've decided I love them! And I got check off approval by my assistant house decorators.

Before:
 

I'm not sure where Snuffers got the dog toy from...

After:



From HERE

We also finished the upholstery on the dining room chairs.  I absolutely love how they turned out. 
 
Cost breakdown for chairs:
Chairs - $41 from Craigslist
Paint & Primer - already had leftover from refinishing the buffet
Fabric - $12 from Fabric.com
Total per chair: $13.25
 
I realized the last picture of the gallery wall really wasn't that good.  The light was on in the dining room (ghetto 1990's brass fixture) and it was creating shapes all over the picture.  Here is a replacement picture.
 
And here are some lovely picture of 2 of the children. Kaya is impossible to take pictures of! She is so scared of cameras. I may have tempted her to get up on her hind legs with a Kong toy filled with peanut butter. But only maybe.
 

 
   
You can see the haze in Kaya's eyes.  The vet said she is slowly going blind.  Poor little adorable (old) girl.

 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment